airbornewife

I dedicate this site my husband, a soldier, a father, and above all a friend. I also dedicate this site to soldiers currently serving and who have served our great country. You are in our thoughts always.

Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

Married to a National Guard soldier. Just waiting for his departure overseas. This will the second go-round...I feel like a pro this time!

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Deployment sucks......

After 83 days of deployment and over a month of not posting anything.....all I can say at this time is that deployment sucks. Sorry I have nothing inspiring or supportive or for that matter interesting to say......I have reached a point of ickiness that I know will pass, but until then......

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry things are rough right now for you Cat. Jeff

9:10 AM  
Blogger kbug said...

You hang in there, girl. It's been 112 days since Seth left...wow, I hadn't actually counted the days till now. That's a long time, but he was home for R&R not too long ago. If your Soldier hasn't had his R&R yet, you still have that to look forward to and plan for. Don't give in to the ickiness, not yet. We're here for you..... :)

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get to blogging woman!

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! mattresses inflatable Experiences of ambien users http://www.paxil-drug-interaction.info/ambien_feee_sample.html ambien us pharmacy danze brushed nickel 8 in wide faucet ambien danger amp di 293 ig d8e76be75ad840f898bf0fb75f943611

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home