airbornewife

I dedicate this site my husband, a soldier, a father, and above all a friend. I also dedicate this site to soldiers currently serving and who have served our great country. You are in our thoughts always.

Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

Married to a National Guard soldier. Just waiting for his departure overseas. This will the second go-round...I feel like a pro this time!

Monday, January 16, 2006

What a weekend!!

The birthday weekend was a complete success!! The little one's big sister flew down to surprise her...that was the best present ever!! The spend the night bash was fun. It was a crazy weekend, now to regroup!
I can't believe I am going to be 30 tomorrow...denial can be a wonderful thing!! Hopefully I will hear from Jeff, but I'm not going to expect it. I know he wants to call, but somethings you can't control.
Time to concentrate on projects and.....who am I kidding. This stinks!!!
Just a bad night I guess. Tired and full of questions about my husband. Trying not think about it just doesn't work sometimes. I guess denial only works when you're turning 30..not when you miss your true love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Have a happy birthday. I hope he calls you. And 30 isn't very old. Don't worry about it. Keep your head up.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home