airbornewife

I dedicate this site my husband, a soldier, a father, and above all a friend. I also dedicate this site to soldiers currently serving and who have served our great country. You are in our thoughts always.

Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

Married to a National Guard soldier. Just waiting for his departure overseas. This will the second go-round...I feel like a pro this time!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

The new house is a bust...

Well, he hated the new house. I found it first....set up the inspection...he saw it for the first time today, and hated it. I am dissapointed beyond belief. Thought I could write about it, but nevermind. Maybe later.

1 Comments:

Blogger kbug said...

I'm so sorry he didn't like the house...but I'm sure you've found something really nice since February.

Seth got home the end of November and has been enjoying life in the good ol' USA again. He and Katie are living on post now and have a very nice place compared to some of the housing.

All 3 of my boys were home for Mothers Day yesterday and I certainly enjoyed it.

I hope all is well with you guys. You need to write again.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home