airbornewife

I dedicate this site my husband, a soldier, a father, and above all a friend. I also dedicate this site to soldiers currently serving and who have served our great country. You are in our thoughts always.

Name:
Location: Alabama, United States

Married to a National Guard soldier. Just waiting for his departure overseas. This will the second go-round...I feel like a pro this time!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Holy cow.....

I can't believe I haven't written anything in so long.....yes I can. Since he has been home, everything has been crazy. We had alot more adjusting to do than we thought we would. I'm sure most of it was me, well...let's say it was about even. It was a hard deployment for him.......meaning he lost some good people.
As soon as he was home we started trying to get pregnant again...but its not what you think. We have to go through a fertility treatment program, and its anything but intimate. Everything is planned and calculated, and way more stressful. I think we jumped into that too fast. Things were not working and I was getting frustrated, it was just too much too soon.
Anyway, now we are selling our house and moving closer to the city, which i LOVE!!!! Mainly because we live so far away from eveything and it really has gotten old....all the commuting and stuff. The other reason is because he has to leave.....AGAIN. We think its going to be around May. Well, in April he will go to Fort Bragg, then off to whereever for 6 months....HE JUST GOT BACK, or at least it feels like it. He has only been home since September.....oh well. We are supposed to close on our new house at the end of March, so it will be good to have a big project to occupy my time. I am excited and nervous all in one.....we will see how this one goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home